- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breads crumbs, freshly made
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, toasted and ground
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix the lamb, onion, garlic, mint, parsley, egg, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into balls approximately 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the balls a few at a time, without crowding the pan, and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Place meatballs and pineapple tidbits in dish. Serve!