- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 10 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 8-ounce “brick” Neufchâtel cheese (reduced-fat cream cheese), room temperature
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 ounces caviar (preferably 2 or more colors)
- Lemon slices
- Chopped parsley
- Assorted crackers
Spray 9-inch-diameter tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch-diameter springform pan with vegetable oil spray. Combine onion and sugar in medium bowl. Place 10 whites and 6 yolks in processor (reserve remaining yolks for another use). Chop coarsely. Add mayonnaise and relish and process just until combined (do not overmix to paste). Add to bowl with onion and blend well. Spread over bottom of prepared pan.
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Combine Neufchâtel cheese and milk in processor. Blend well. Drop cheese mixture by teaspoonfuls over chilled egg layer and spread gently to cover. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.)
Spoon caviar decoratively atop cheese layer. Garnish with lemon slices and parsley. Press bottom of tart pan up or remove sides of springform pan, releasing pie. Place pie on platter; surround with crackers.